Ya está disponible la nueva versión 1.6 de mi cliente BitTorrent favorito, µTorrent. Tienen dos opciones, bajarse la versión NO instalable (170 kb), que se puede ejecutar sin instalar. O bien bajarse la version INSTALABLE (565 kb) que la instalan y queda como cualquiero otro programa.
Esta es una lista de las mejoras, correciones y agregados de la nueva versión: (no piensen que me voy a poner a traducirlas).
— 2006-07-01: Version 1.6 (build 472)
– Feature: Ability to filter files in torrent creator
– Feature: Add a move to top/down button or key
– Feature: Add a way to make µt startup in bosskey mode
– Feature: Add a way to set the upload/download cap through system tray
– Feature: Add an option to reset bans
– Feature: Add remaining HD space in the BC-style dialog
– Feature: Added "Completed On" column
– Feature: Added a way to delete the internal peerlist
– Feature: Added bandwidth priority and tracker status column
– Feature: Added graphical progress bar in main list
– Feature: Added option to allow multiple connections from same IP.
– Feature: Added option to bypass the Nanotorrent search redirect.
– Feature: Added option to open download bar when doubleclicking a torrent
– Feature: Allow torrents in list to be renamed
– Feature: Change label from the torrent properties dialog
– Feature: Delete torrents to trash
– Feature: Disk statistics
– Feature: Draggable download bars separate from the main window
– Feature: Enable scheduler from tray
– Feature: Make shift + delete key remove torrent + data
– Feature: New disk cache settings
– Feature: Open containing folder selects the item
– Feature: Open the folder if you click on the tray popup when a download is finished
– Feature: Pause in tetris
– Feature: Proxy for peer connections
– Feature: RSS update interval
– Feature: Remember waste/hashfails across sessions
– Feature: Removing torrent will remove partfile
– Feature: Set default action for delete button (right click on it and hold shift)
– Feature: Setup outgoing port to bind to
– Feature: Show a warning if no disk space when moving a complete torrent
– Feature: Show a warning in the add dialog if the torrent doesn't fit on the drive
– Feature: Show speed in title bar
– Feature: Show speed limits in status bar
– Feature: Shutdown/hibernate when downloads complete
– Feature: Standby when torrents complete
– Feature: Torrent create dialog remembers the previous settings
– Change: 'min interval' was misspelled.
– Change: Added buttons to select all / deselect in the add dialog
– Change: Added option not to connect to port 25 or 110
– Change: Auto Shutdown Windows available from a menu
– Change: Change so it always shows 3 digits in sizes.
– Change: Changed connections for the 384k speed
– Change: Delay firewall opening a little to help problem where utorrent starts faster than the firewall.
– Change: Don't delete torrents from list if the torrentfile wasn't found
– Change: Don't resolve peer ips by default
– Change: Don't switch between green/yellow icon too often
– Change: Don't use router.bittorrent.com
– Change: Edit button in RSS feeds window
– Change: Fixed various language strings to be more consistent
– Change: If the file cannot be opened, delay a little while and try again.
– Change: Increased length of editbox for new labels
– Change: Modified algorihtm for giving extra upload slots
– Change: More dialogs are non-modal
– Change: Never request more than 50 chunks from a bitcomet peer
– Change: New UPnP code (works on all OSes)
– Change: Redesigned settings dialog (I still need icons for the categories)
– Change: Remember the last speed tab view mode
– Change: Resolve IPs is on by default, but only if the Peers tab is active.
– Change: Separate the tracker from the webui + webui settings
– Change: Show a message in the logger if the autoload is set to the same as the storage folder.
– Change: Show a warning dialog when auto shutting down
– Change: Show better error message when adding a torrent through URL and it can't be loaded
– Change: Show decimal in download bar
– Change: Speed in title bar is shown a little differently
– Change: Swapped UL/DL in download bar
– Change: Trim spaces from tracker url in create torrent dialog
– Change: Tweaked piece selection algorithm a little
– Change: num_wsa_events to control how many WSA EVENTS to allocate
– Change: peer.lazy_bitfield enabled by default.
– Change: Changed the network status icons
– change: Moved the network status icon a bit
– Fix: Couldn't use Unicode characters with search box
– Fix: Don't allow blank filenames for single-file torrents (uses default name instead)
– Fix: Don't crash if popup menu is active while the active torrent is deselected
– Fix: Fixed Win95 problems.
– Fix: Fixed a bunch of crash bugs.
– Fix: Generals tab should flicker less
– Fix: Make the after crash re-check not re-check torrents that already finished in that session
– Fix: Never create torrents with more than 64k pieces.
– Fix: RSS Favorites list bug
– Fix: Resize some labels to make more space
– Fix: Setting upload/download limit uses the currently active limit
– Fix: Superseeding should work better
– Fix: The label entry box in the BC-style dialog is too short
– Fix: Wrap comments field
Enlace | µTorrent